Hey guys! Today, I am bringing you a whole lot of vegan love from around the web. Over 50 recipes, most of them holiday worthy, all of them delicious and creative.
I’m happy to say that over the last several months I’ve had the opportunity to get to know and connect with several of these fellow bloggers. They truly do put their heart and soul into the recipes they create. I hope you will check out this amazing list and maybe find your next favorite go-to meal or treat.
Of course, I have a few recipes featured on here as well. They are all festive just in time for the holidays.
Please share this awesome roundup with your friends and on your social media. It’s super easy, just click the social media links at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring!
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!..
1. Kathy Patalsky, of HealthyHappyLife and founder on Finding Vegan is sharing:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
*photo credit: Kathy Patalsky
*photo credit: RawHighLife
*photo credit: Kelly, the pretty bee
*photo credit: Natalie, feasting on fruit
6. Carolyn Murphy of PeaceMeal is sharing:
* Mulled Wine
* Salted Toffee Peanut Butter & Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Cups
* Garlic and Sun Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
*photo credit: Trinity’s Kitchen
*photo credit: Ginny, vegan in the freezer
photo credit: Danielle Levy
*photo credit: Aurora, the indie broccoli
16. Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
photo credit: The Vegan Cookie Fairy
19. Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
*photo credit: Sophia, veggies don’t bite
*photo credit: Jessica, TwoGreenPeas
*photo credit: Majda, BreadOlives
*photo credit: Vicky, MayIhaveThatRecipe
26. Dora of Dora’s Table is sharing:
* This is a recipe for Garabatos or scribble cookies. These cookies are very popular in Mexico city, and you will fall in love with them too. Who can resist two coconut shortbread cookies, sandwiched in a smooth chocolate filing, and drizzled with warm chocolate? The best part, they’re 100% vegan.
*photo credit: Dora’s Table
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
29. Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
30. VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
31. VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa
…and SO many more on FindingVegan.com. Sign up for the Finding Vegan Monthly Newsletter here.