Hey guys! Today, I am bringing you a whole lot of vegan love from around the web. Over 50 recipes, most of them holiday worthy, all of them delicious and creative.
I’m happy to say that over the last several months I’ve had the opportunity to get to know and connect with several of these fellow bloggers. They truly do put their heart and soul into the recipes they create. I hope you will check out this amazing list and maybe find your next favorite go-to meal or treat.
Of course, I have a few recipes featured on here as well. They are all festive just in time for the holidays.
Please share this awesome roundup with your friends and on your social media. It’s super easy, just click the social media links at the bottom of the post. Sharing is caring!
Vegan Link Round-up!
There are some amazing vegan recipes, books, features and more out there on the internet, but it can be challenging to track down great content sometimes! That is where FindingVegan.com comes in. FV features recipes and more from the best vegan-friendly bloggers on the web! And this year, we FV asked some of its contributors to share their best content in a MEGA-amazing vegan round-up! Check out all that is going on in the vegan community!..
Kathy Patalsky, of HealthyHappyLife and founder on Finding Vegan is sharing:
* 12 Days of Vegan Christmas Giveaway + YouTube Series – $2700 grand prize!
* Kathy’s cookbook to kickstart a healthy New Year: 365 Vegan Smoothies
* Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Clemence of The Vegan Cookie Fairy is sharing:
*Her ebook of Vegan Christmas recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Christmas Recipes
* Her ebook of Vegan Chocolate recipes, The Vegan Cookie Fairy’s Little Book of Chocolate
* Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares with Chocolate Drizzle
Sophia from VeggiesDontBite is sharing:
* Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar: one of my most favorite desserts for this season!
* Frothy Pistachio Milk Hot Chocolate: Cozy up this winter with this indulgent treat.
* The new Veggies Don’t Bite Overnight Oats Jar: Breakfast just went from easy to easier. A healthy, quick and delicious way to start your day!
Bonus a few recipes I personally adore from FindingVegan contributors!..
Cara of Fork and Beans makes Healthy Reindeer Cookies
VeggieAndTheBeast Ginger Cutout Cookies
VeguKate’s Superfood Hot Cocoa