Raw Veggie Chopped Salad
A fresh, crunchy and flavorful way to "eat the rainbow." The perfect salad for parties, potlucks and BBQs. Make it ahead of time and relax before it's time to eat!
Chopped Raw Veggie Salad
- 1 orange bell pepper (chopped small) (about 1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (chopped small) (about 1 cup)
- 5-8 radishes (cut in half and sliced thin) (about ¾ cup)
- 1 small head of broccoli (chopped small) (about 2 cups)
- 1 seedless cucumber (chopped small) (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup raw shelled sunflower seeds
- ⅛ cup raw hemp hearts (hulled hemp seeds)
Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the chopped veggies and toss well to coat.
Cover and place in the fridge for an hour or two, tossing the salad once or twice during that time to coat evenly.
~The measurements of the chopped veggies are estimates. It doesn't have to be exact as long as it's close. And you can change out the orange or yellow pepper for red if you prefer. This recipe is fairly versatile and could easily be doubled for a huge crowd!
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 326mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2050IU | Vitamin C: 155.1mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2.3mg