Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte
Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte - a creamy, dairy free coffee drink perfect for sipping this fall. Made with real pumpkin and no refined sugar, this delicious beverage is a indulgent treat you can feel good about.
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk
- 3 tbsp pure pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (use 2 tbsp if you like a sweeter coffee drink)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- pinch salt (optional)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
In a blender, add oat milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt, if using. Blend until smooth.
Pour the oat milk mixture into a small saucepan and gently warm for 2-3 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
Pour 1/2 cup coffee into each of 2 mugs. Pour half of the oat milk mixture over the coffee in each mug. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.
~ Recipes makes about 14 oz per serving.
~ Nutrition facts calculated using 1 tbsp pure maple syrup and no salt.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 3100IU | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 1.6mg