Strawberry Beet Smoothie
Strawberry Beet Smoothie - this gorgeous dairy free smoothie is a little sweet, a little earthy, a little spicy, and a little tangy. Bulked up with loads of plant protein, minerals, and healthy fats from flax and hemp seeds, it's the perfect balance of healthy nutrition and yummy treat.
- 1 cup chopped raw beets peeled
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½-1 inch fresh ginger peeled (start with ½ inch, you can always add more if you want it spicier) (¼ - ½ teaspoon of dried ginger can be used instead)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon add up to 1 teaspoon if you love cinnamon like I do!
Serving: 2Servings | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 73mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g