Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
and easy chocolate covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl will have you thinking you're eating dessert for breakfast. It's creamy and thick and made quickly and easily in a blender. Don't forget the toppings!
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup unsweetened, plain almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 3-4 pitted Medjool dates use more or less depending on how sweet you like it
- 2 tablespoons raw old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract optional
- shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- sliced almonds
- fresh strawberries halved
- coconut flakes or shredded coconut
~ Use a high speed blender to get a perfectly smooth consistency.
~ Use frozen fruit in the base of your smoothie bowl.
~ Don't forget to remove the pits from the dates! Check them even if you buy pitted dates because sometimes there are fragments left behind.
~ Use a vegetable peeler to shave the side of a dark chocolate bar to create gorgeous chocolate curls.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 1490mg | Iron: 3.4mg