Quick and easy Vegan Biscotti with the flavors of cranberry and pistachio just perfect for the holidays. Enjoy!
I whipped up a batch of whole wheat Cranberry Pistachio Vegan Biscotti for a holiday party last weekend and I can’t wait to get in the kitchen and make more flavors too!
I seriously can’t stop eating these! They are just sweet enough and have a nice crunch, but not in a break your teeth kind of way that reminds me of some traditional biscotti.
And these have no butter, no oil and no eggs! Just real whole food ingredients that won’t make you feel guilty when you reach for one more!
For research purposes, I’ve eaten these for dessert, snack and even breakfast! And guess what, they are the perfect treat at anytime of day!
My son was happy to see them in his lunchbox a few times already. I’m betting even a large jolly man in a red suit might like to see these waiting for him on a certain holiday evening.
These vegan biscotti cookies are such a festive, delicious treat.
If you want them crunchier, slice them thinner; if you want them a little softer, slice them thicker. Just be sure to watch them closely during the second bake so they don’t burn.
If you slice them thinner, you might need less time; if you slice them thicker, you might need an extra minute or two.
Enjoy with your favorite cup of coffee or tea…or just by themselves. Either way, they are delicious!
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Whole Wheat Cranberry Pistachio Vegan Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Process for a few seconds to blend.
- Add the cashew butter and process until combined.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla and process again until blended well and the mixture is moist throughout.
- Add the pistachios and dried cranberries and pulse a few times to mix.
- Turn the mixture out onto a clean surface and mash it together. There may be some crumbly bits left behind…gather them up and mash them into the dough until everything sticks together.
- Shape the dough into a disc shape and cut it in half.
- Shape each half into a log…about 12 inches long…and then press down on the tops slightly to make them flatter.
- Carefully transfer the logs to the prepared baking sheet (I used two flat spatulas slid underneath to help with this).
- Bake for 20 minutes and then let cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the logs onto a cutting board and slice horizontally into ½ -1 inch slices (mine were about ¾ inch). Place the slices, cut side down, back onto the baking sheet and bake another 7 to 8 minutes until lightly browned. Keep an eye on them – if yours are on the thinner side, they will take less time…if they are thicker, you might need a minute or two more.
- Let cool on the baking sheet (if you can wait that long). They will continue to crisp up more as they cool.
Nutrition values are calculated using online calculators and are estimates only. Please verify using your own data.