This Oatmeal Cinnamon Smoothie is sweet and creamy like a milkshake, but healthy and filling! Spiced with cinnamon, this sweet treat will tantalize your tastebuds. The perfect way to start your day!
The kids and I just love cinnamon and there is plenty of it here in this Oatmeal Cinnamon Smoothie with Oatmeal Cookie Crumble.
It’s packed with loads of healthy ingredients, but it’s definitely kid approved.
It’s kind of like drinking a milkshake for breakfast and who doesn’t want to do that?!
This treat is completely refined sugar free. The oatmeal cookie crumble has a touch of pure maple syrup, but the crumble is totally optional if you want to leave out sweeteners of any kind.
Did you know that cinnamon has many health benefits?
It’s loaded with manganese, fiber and calcium and has been shown to aid in controlling blood sugar and clotting and has anti-microbial properties. Research has also shown that the scent of cinnamon boosts brain activity.
Bottom line: You need this Oatmeal Cinnamon Smoothie in your life!
More vegan smoothie recipes
- Cranberry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Apple Pie Smoothie
- Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Mint Matcha Smoothie
- Tropical Green Smoothie
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Oatmeal Cinnamon Smoothie w/ Oatmeal Cookie Crumble
Oatmeal Cinnamon Smoothie
- If you are using the Oatmeal Cookie Crumble, make it first. It will get crunchier as it cools.
- For the Crumble: Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. In a small skillet over medium-high heat, cook, stirring constantly to prevent burning, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off heat and let sit while you make the smoothie.
- For the smoothie: Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothies into individual glasses and sprinkle with the oatmeal cookie crumble (if using).