Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies – these cute little cookies are perfect for snacking. The kids love them!
Since I started the pumpkin ball rolling with yesterday’s Pumpkin Lentil Chili, I figured I would just keep it going here. These cookies come together easily with no mixer involved and you can eat all the batter you want (my kids did just that!) – no eggs!
These make a great dessert, lunchbox treat, after school snack, or even breakfast! These oatmeal cookies are healthy, so go ahead and eat a few!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
I hope you love these little cookies as much as we do. If you try them, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback and star rating.
You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine oats, flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir to combine evenly.
- Stir in the pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout.
- Scoop dough into equal size balls (I use a small cookie scoop to help with this) and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- With damp fingers, press down on the cookies slightly to flatten out.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
More Delicious Cookies Recipes to Love: