Spinach Artichoke White Bean Burgers – all the flavor of the delicious dip in burger form! Super easy to make too!
I promised you some new recipes using my Spinach Artichoke Pesto when I first posted about it on Instagram several weeks ago. I meant to have this one to you sooner, but I just wasn’t happy with any of the pictures I was taking of them. It’s a hard color to photograph! But, despite the color issues, these White Bean Burgers are so flavorful and delicious!! They taste like spinach artichoke dip in burger form. They hold together perfectly! Top them off with the pesto for an extra flavor bomb. Everyone in the family loved these!
Inspiration From Spinach Artichoke Pesto
Like I mentioned above, I created these burgers around the same time I created my pesto. I was so in love with the pesto that I just had to put it on everything. And my brain just kept spinning with more ideas for spinach artichoke goodness. These White Bean Burgers immediately popped into my head. Mostly because it would allow me a surface to then add even more pesto! Put them together and you’ve got double the artichoke, double the spinach, double the delicious!
Traditional spinach artichoke dip isn’t exactly healthy. Sure, there are the obvious veggies, but then there are all sorts of dairy and oil added. This burger is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, oil free, and vegan. It’s also full of nutrients so you can feel good about eating it.
Here’s what’s inside:
Spinach – vitamins K, A, E, C, several B’s, manganese, folate, iron, calcium, potassium, fiber, zinc, protein, omega-3 fats, selenium, and more
Artichokes – folic acid, vitamins K, C, B’s, potassium, copper, iron, antioxidants, and more
White Beans – fiber, folate, manganese, copper, phosphorus, protein, iron, magnesium
Pumpkin Seeds – manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, protein, iron
Arrowroot Powder – similar to cornstarch, but a healthier alternative. It’s non-GMO and no harsh chemicals are used to extract the starch. This is the magic that holds this burger together so well – no mushy burger squishing out the sides of the bun – promise! It contains B vitamins, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc.
Spinach Artichoke White Bean Burgers
I hope you guys love these Spinach Artichoke White Bean Burgers as much as we do! Don’t forget to slather them with the Spinach Artichoke Pesto! If you make these, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. You can also find me on social media Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it. Enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke White Bean Burgers – all the flavor of the delicious dip in burger form! Super easy to make, dairy free, and gluten free too!
- Spinach Artichoke Pesto
- Tomato slices
- Red onion slices
- Fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment page and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the spinach, pumpkin seeds, garlic, salt, and nutritional yeast into a find crumb.
- Add the white beans and artichokes and pulse 2-4 times JUST to break them up a bit. You do NOT want to puree them.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl. Add the tahini and stir well to combine.
- Add the brown rice flour and arrowroot powder and mix well. You may need to use your hands to really get in there and combine everything well. The mixture will be slightly sticky.
- Form the mixture into patties using your hands and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip each one over, and bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on burger buns with choice of toppings.
The burger itself is oil-free, but the optional Spinach Artichoke Pesto toping is not.
Nutrition facts calculated without toppings.
More Plant Based Veggie Burgers to Love: