Whole Wheat Pear Quick Bread with hints of pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger. It’s a feast for your senses and your tastebuds.
This Pear Quick Bread might be technically a dessert more than a breakfast, but I think it could work for both. There are lots of healthy things going on in here, but there is a little bit of sugar as well. Sometimes it’s nice to start your day off with a little sweetness, right? It pairs wonderfully with your morning cup of joe or tea or Teeccino (decaf herbal tea, roasted and ground to brew just like coffee).
Sometimes whole wheat flour can make things pretty dense and dry, but the pumpkin and pear keep this quick bread super moist. Seriously, ditch that all purpose white flour and give this a try!
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pear Quick Bread
I hope you love this Pear Quick Bread as much as we do. If you try it, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease or spray a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine smashed banana, pumpkin puree and sugar.
- Add in diced pear and stir.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the loaf pan on a baking rack.
- Remove from loaf pan, slice and enjoy!
More Delicious Whole Wheat Recipe to Love: