This super easy, creamy Cranberry Oatmeal, makes use of leftover cranberry sauce from the holidays.
If you’re anything like me, you made too much cranberry sauce for the holidays.
It’s time to embrace those leftovers and turn your everyday oatmeal into something special.
This Creamy Cranberry Oatmeal is a breakfast worth waking up for!
Oatmeal is a staple at our house.
It’s so easy to customize with different fresh fruits, fruit purees, dried fruits, nut butters, chopped nuts, seeds, sweeteners, spices, etc.
I almost always start out my oatmeal the same way to make it super creamy and sweet with NO sugar.
You can read how I do this in detail in my Customizable Healthy Oatmeal post.
This cranberry oatmeal started out the same way too. I love the tangy cranberry sauce combined with the sweet creamy oatmeal…it’s so good!
This recipe is really simple and quick.
Feel free to add some chopped pecans or walnuts before serving as well.
More vegan cranberry recipes
- Cranberry Oat Crumble Bars (also uses leftover cranberry sauce)
- Creamy Cranberry Smoothie (can use cranberry sauce or fresh/frozen cranberries)
- Vegan Cranberry Cookies
- Vegan Cranberry Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- Creamy Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
- Cranberry Pecan Thanksgiving Rice
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Creamy Cranberry Oatmeal
- Add water and smashed banana to pot. Whisk until the banana is mostly incorporated into the water.
- Add oats and cinnamon and stir. Bring mixture to boiling and then reduce to medium-low for about 5 minutes until oats are creamy.
- Add cranberry sauce and stir to combine. Continue cooking for another minute or two just to heat through.
- Serve immediately.
~Feel free to add some chopped nuts to the top as well for a little crunch.