This decadent, but healthy, dessert features fresh ripe peaches and maple pecan crumble all topped with a creamy maple coconut whip. Dairy free and gluten free, you’re going to love this easy Vegan Peach Crisp.
Oh. My. Gah! This turned out so good! I MAY have eaten so much that I simply bypassed dinner last night. Oops! This warm Vegan Peach Crisp with Maple Coconut Whip was sooo worth it!
This decadent, but healthy, dessert features fresh ripe peaches and maple pecan crumble baked to perfection and then topped with a creamy maple coconut whip. Are you drooling yet? I am…and I just ate ¼ of the pan.
This is the perfect dessert to take you into the fall season. Delicious enough to be served at dinner parties, but easy enough to whip up for a weeknight family sweet treat. You just need to remember to stick your can of coconut milk in the fridge the night before.
More vegan peach recipes
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Vegan Peach Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sliced peaches, coconut sugar and vanilla in the bottom of a 9×13 pan and mix well. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, coconut, maple syrup, pecans and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly so everything is moistened by the maple syrup.
- Pour crumble topping on top of peaches evenly.
- Put in oven and cook for 35 to 40 minutes until peaches are soft and starting to caramelize on the edges.
- When peach crisp is done, pull it out of the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while crisp is cooling, make your coconut whip. Scoop out the SOLID PART ONLY of the coconut milk into a medium bowl. (There will still be liquid at the bottom of the can…you do not want that part…save it for your smoothies or something else).
- With a handheld electric whisk, (or an electric stand mixer, but there is really no need to dirty one of those. You can try to whisk by hand, too, if you feel up for it) whisk the solid coconut milk until fluffy.
- Add 1 tablespoon maple syrup to the coconut whip and whisk again until incorporated.
- Serve the peach crisp with a dollop of maple coconut whip.