Raspberry Dairy Free Cheesecake Tarts – No bake. Dairy free. Gluten free. Sugar free. Tart, yet sweet. Super easy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and you need something sweet to share with your sweetie!
These No Bake Raspberry Dairy Free Cheesecake Tarts for Two will make the perfect sweet ending for your special holiday meal.
Go ahead and indulge a little (because they’re secretly healthy!).
What is Dairy Free Cheesecake Made From?
Typical cheesecake is made from a lot of dairy and sugar.
Vegan cheesecake is usually made from coconut cream, store-bought dairy free cream cheese, or blended cashews…or sometimes a combination of those.
Homemade dairy free cream cheese using cashew is very easy to make and that is what this recipes uses as a base.
Easy to Make w/ Only 8 Ingredients
These tarts are super easy to make. All you need is a good food processor and some patience. The food processor does all the work, but it can take several long minutes to get to the correct consistency.
The crust is made with just 3 ingredients – almonds, coconut and dates. No sugar! And trust me, it’s plenty sweet!
You can go ahead and just eat this filling like a pudding if you prefer. I won’t tell. There are only 5 ingredients in the filling – cashews, raspberries, dates, lemon and coconut oil.
That makes 8 ingredients in the entire recipe and they are all whole plant based foods.
Dessert For Two
Who doesn’t want to bite into that deliciousness? A nutty crust with creamy tart filling all dressed up for your Valentine’s Day table.
This recipe makes two tartlets. My heart shaped tart pans are 4 inches across at the widest spot. Most vegan cheesecakes need to set for several hours before they are ready, but since we are making these in little tart pans, they are ready in about an hour.
If you don’t have tart pans, you could also make these in mini muffin tins for cute little bite size tarts. You would probably get 6-7 of those or double the recipe for 12. You could even try quadrupling the recipe and make one big cheesecake in an 8×8 pan and then cut into bars.
Indulge a Little!
Even though these are made with healthy ingredients, including healthy fats, they are quite calorie dense.
If I’m being honest, you should probably share one of these Raspberry Cheesecake Tarts with your sweetie and save one for another day. One tartlet, two forks…how romantic!
But then again, it’s Valentine’s Day and we’re allowed to indulge a little, right? Go ahead and eat a whole one!
More sweet vegan Valentine’s Day recipes to love:
- Strawberry Glazed Chocolate Vegan Donuts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes w/ Peanut Butter Frosting
- Vegan Vanilla Pudding
- Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- Tahini Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Cherry Chocolate Walnut Truffles
- Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes
- Fudgy Mocha Black Bean Brownies
- Collection of Vegan Chocolate Recipes for Valentine’s Day
Looking for store-bought options, check out Go Dairy Free’s article about Dairy-Free Valentine’s Chocolate.
No Bake Raspberry Dairy Free Cheesecake Tarts
I hope you love these Raspberry Dairy Free Cheesecake Tarts as much as we do. If you try them, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. Be sure to leave a star rating in the recipe card as well.
You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it.
- 3 tbsp raw almonds
- 3 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 pitted Medjool dates (soaked in warm water for about 20 minutes if your dates are dry)
Vegan Cheesecake Filling
- ½ cup raw cashews (soaked for 2 hours or overnight)
- 3-4 tbsp water
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 pitted Medjool dates (soaked in warm water for 20 minutes if your dates are dry)
- Juice and zest of a ¼ of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and processes until combined. The mixture will get sticky and start to form a ball. You will likely have to stop and scrape down the sides a lot.
- Press the crust dough into the tartlet pans and set in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Rinse out the food processor and place the cashews and water in the bowl (start with 3 tbsp). Process until mixtures becomes smooth and creamy. You will have to scrape down the sides often. The mixture will first become grainy, but will eventually get smooth and creamy. This takes several minutes, be patient. Add the extra 1 tbsp of water if the mixture need a little help to get going.
- Once creamy, add the raspberries, dates, lemon juice and zest and coconut oil. Process again until combined and smooth.
- Spoon the filling over the crusts and smooth out. Set back in the freezer for about an hour until set.
- Let thaw on the counter for about 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size:2 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 465Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 8gSugar: 43gProtein: 10g