Tangy and herby, this quick and easy dish is perfect for BBQs, potlucks, picnics, lunchboxes, and simple summer meatless dinners. It’s got texture and flavor and could easily feed a crowd. Make it in advance and eat all week!
Who doesn’t love pasta salad?
There are so many versions of pasta salad out there, there is truly something for everyone.
This particular recipe is fairly classic. Traditional vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, and broccoli marry with twisty rotini pasta. Artichokes bring a bit of a briny flavor, which pairs perfectly with the herby lemon dressing. It’s delicious!
Ingredients you need
Can You Make Pasta Salad the Night Before?
Yes! You can definitely make this pasta salad in advance.
And you SHOULD!
It tastes even better after the lemon herb vinaigrette has a chance to mingle with the pasta and veggies. Taste and adjust seasonings right before serving.
How Long Will Pasta Salad Keep in the Refrigerator?
This Lemon Artichoke Vegan Pasta Salad will keep in the fridge for about 5-7 days.
Even if you don’t have a BBQ or potluck to attend, make a big batch anyway and enjoy it all week for quick lunches, no-cook dinners, or easy side dishes.
It’s perfect packed in lunch boxes during the school year, too!
What Goes with Vegan Pasta Salad?
It would also be great next to my Sloppy Pineapple BBQ Chickpea Sandwiches for a fun weeknight dinner.
Don’t miss these other tasty picnic salads:
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Lemon Artichoke Vegan Pasta Salad
For the Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces dried rotini noodles or noodles of choice (gluten free, if desired)
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets I like to keep them fairly small
- 1 English cucumber, chopped about 2 cups
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts, chopped rinsed and drained)
- ½ red onion, sliced
- recipe Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Just before you are ready to drain the pasta, add the broccoli florets to the water with the pasta and drain everything together.
- Meanwhile, add the cucumber, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and red onion to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the drained pasta and broccoli to the mixing bowl with the other ingredients.
- Pour on the dressing and mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.