Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal w/ diced apple brings the full flavor of fall into these individual hand-held bites.
My kids love my Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal Bites so much, that I decided to make them a fall version. I think they like these even more! I’ve packed these individual oatmeal cups with pumpkin and apples….two of autumn’s signature flavors. Then I added some warming spices and a little maple syrup to amp up the deliciousness. The Apple Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Bites are perfect for a quick breakfast or a grab-n-go snack.
You can make these with your favorite apple variety. We have been crushing on Empires and Cortlands from the apple orchard lately. So tart and yummy!
You can also add some chopped nuts, seeds or even chocolate chips to the mix if you wish. Such a healthy delicious snack!
I’ve made two batches of these so far because the first one was gone in two days!
As always these are vegan – dairy free and egg free. They are also gluten free and oil free!
It’s so much quicker and easier to get your dose of fiber from oatmeal you can grab-n-go. I do love a warm bowl of steaming oatmeal on a cold winter morning, but these portables cuties are delicious any time of day or year. Perfect for breakfast, the lunchbox or an afternoon snack.
How do you like your oatmeal??
Healthy Apple Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Bites
I hope you love these Apple Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Bites as much as we do. If you try them, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it. Enjoy!
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I like Westsoy Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk)
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (gluten free, if necessary)
- 2 tbsp flaxmeal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large apple (your favorite, diced) (about 1 - 1 1/2 cups...it doesn't have to be exact)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, vanilla, maple syrup and non dairy milk.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats, flaxmeal, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry while mixing to combine well.
- Add the diced apples and mix to incorporate.
- Fill each muffin cup all the way and press down lightly to pack it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until oatmeal pulls away from the sides of the pan and the tops are lightly browned.
- Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Run a knife along the edges if needed to help get them out. They should come out easily!
~Store leftovers completely cooled in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
More Delicious Grab and Go Breakfast Recipes to Love: