Peanut Butter Granola Squares – No bake. Gluten free. Crunchy. Delicious. Easy. Breakfast, snack, or lunchbox worthy. Make them!
Peanut butter, chocolate, oats, maple syrup…need I say more? Most people love granola bars, but most of the ones you find in the store have some questionable ingredients. These No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Squares are creamy and chewy, with a little crunch for texture and of course are drizzled with chocolate. The best part — they are good for you!!
Better Than Store Bought
You could even cut these into long rectangles to resemble store bought granola bars, but I think they hold together a bit better in small squares. Store them in the fridge and they will stay firm, yet still be soft and chewy.
Healthy Granola Bars
These babies are loaded with flax and chia seeds, oats and nut butter, which means these bars pack a healthy punch of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, protein and a plethora of vitamins and minerals, yet, you will feel like you are eating dessert! Who doesn’t want that?
I feel good about giving these to my kids for breakfast, lunch, snack, whenever! I promise they will never guess how healthy they are.
Peanut Butter Granola Squares
I hope you guys love these No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Squares as much as we do. If you give them a try, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp non dairy milk
- In a medium bowl mix the peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk the chocolate chips and 1 tbsp non dairy milk until smooth. Add 1 more tbsp milk if needed to thin.
- Drizzle chocolate over granola.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!