Easy Homemade Granola with sticky sweet dried blueberries and chopped almonds. This quick and easy granola makes a great breakfast or snack.
Quick and Easy
Ah, granola. It’s crunchy, sweet, energizing and can be found in almost any flavor. It is also incredibly easy to make at home! All you need is a big bowl, a rimmed baking sheet and about 30 minutes. You can put in any combination of nuts, seeds and dried fruit that you like, but personally, I think this Blueberry Almond Easy Homemade Granola is the BEST. It makes the perfect breakfast or snack. My littles can’t keep their hand out of the granola jar! Grab a spoon and dig in because this stuff is GOOD!
Top It Off
I like it with just a splash of rice milk and fresh fruit. I love the texture difference with the fresh vs. dried fruit. It would also make a great parfait with layers of coconut yogurt or a crumble topping for a bowl of banana “ice cream.” How would you top your bowl?
Anyway you like it, this easy homemade granola is packed with healthy protein, fiber, fats, vitamins and minerals. It will keep you feeling full for hours.
Blueberry Almond Easy Homemade Granola
This recipe can easily be doubled! Leftovers can be kept in an air-tight jar on your counter and it will stay fresh and crunchy for days.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this! Please leave me a comment with your feedback below. You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it! Now get in your kitchen and make this delicious crunchy homemade granola!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, brown rice syrup, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir well so everything is evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into one thin layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. The mixture will continue to crisp up as it cools.
- Let it cool completely before storing it in an airtight jar or container.
~Be sure to use certified gluten free oats to make this gluten free.
*Post and recipe updated 9/5/16.