This Mexican Bean Dip Recipe is always a hit at parties. It’s prefect with chips! You can even serve it as a salad or stuff it into a tortilla and call it tacos! However you serve it up, you are going to love it!
I have been making this Mexican Bean Dip recipe for years. It’s so full of flavor with all the beautiful beans and vegetables and then marinated with a smoky cilantro lime dressing.
It makes a great appetizer at parties or a healthy snack when you feel the munchies coming on.
Served up with some tortilla chips, it’s a snack you won’t be able to stop munching on!
There are three different kinds of beans and six different vegetables in this hearty, healthy dip. You know what that means? Tons of protein, tons of fiber, tons of vitamins and minerals.
Here’s what’s in this delicious vegan bean dip recipe:
~ kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans, corn, red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro lime dressing
I used canned beans and thawed frozen corn for convenience, which means this dish can be made in just about 15 minutes or less!
This recipe makes a lot, making it a fabulous dish to bring to BBQs, picnics, potlucks, and parties of all kinds. You know you don’t want to be the one bringing the veggie tray yet again!
Love beans? You’ll love these other easy vegan bean recipes:
- Crunchy Black Bean Baked Mini Tacos
- Awesome Kidney Bean Salad
- Simple Black Bean Soup
- Quick and Easy White Bean Salad
- Smoky Pinto Bean Tostadas
- Vegan Taco Salad
- Black Bean Salsa Burgers
How to serve
Tortilla chips, of course! I like the ones shaped like a tiny bowl to hold all the goodness!
Crackers would also work. Or if you want to get really healthy, endive leaves made a great scoop, too!
This dip could even be served as a side dish or salad, which I have done on numerous occasions. Just pile it up on some chopped romaine lettuce and mix. You don’t even need a dressing because the Bean Dip is packed with so much flavor.
Or skip all that and just eat it with a spoon as my kids like to do!
Don’t miss this other vegan appetizers and dip recipes perfect for any party:
- Spiced Rosemary Roasted Nuts
- Fresh Peach Salsa
- Easy Vegan Bruschetta with Avocado
- Creamy Cranberry Salsa Dip
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Homemade Vegan Queso
- Veggie Tortilla Rollups
- Easy Cucumber Bites with Sun Dried Tomato Spread
- Baked Buffalo Vegan Taquitos
- Vegan French Onion Dip
- Pizza Bites with Pesto
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Smoky Cilantro Lime Mexican Bean Dip
- 1 ½ cups cooked kidney beans or 1 15 oz can, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked black beans or 1 15oz can, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked pinto beans or 1 15oz can, rinsed and drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked corn fresh, frozen, grilled – your choice
- 1 sweet red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper ribs and seeds removed, diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 avocado diced
- Juice of 2 limes about 3-4 tablespoons
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or oil of choice (optional – I usually leave this out)
- Place all ingredients, except for avocados, in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Set the Bean Dip in the fridge to let the flavors meld for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, add avocado and toss to combine.