Roasted Radish and Brussels Sprouts Salad – An easy side dish for any day of the week, but especially beautiful and festive on a holiday table.
In need of a quick and easy side dish?
Want to brighten up your holiday spread?
This Roasted Radish and Brussels Sprouts Salad is festive with the colors of red and green and is sure to bring some healthy cheer to you and yours.
Roasting the vegetables gives them a lovely caramelization and really mellows out the radishes. If you think you don’t like radishes or Brussels sprouts, you’ve gotta try this dish!
Get ‘Em Crispy
See those crispy brown edges? That’s what you want!
If you remember the boiled brussels sprouts from your childhood in a not so loving way, I don’t blame you.
No mushy, water logged veggies here! Just crispy, firm and delicious. This is the only way I’ll eat cooked Brussels sprouts and they are so good!
Again, you MUST try them roasted. The crispy edges and caramelization are so good!
Mellow ‘Em Out
Raw radishes can be very spicy.
I love them that way too, but roasting radishes mellows them out and brings out their sweetness.
If you think you don’t like radishes, you MUST try them this way. It’s like a completely different vegetable when it’s roasted. Even my kids like them!
Roasted Radish & Brussels Sprouts Salad
If you make this Roasted Radish & Brussels Sprouts Salad please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback and star rating.
You can also find me on social media. Snap a quick picture and be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired to your remakes so I’m sure to see it!
Roasted Radish and Brussels Sprouts Salad
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved) (or quartered if they are large)
- 1 lb radishes (trimmed and halved)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ tsp pepper (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Spread out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are starting to brown and crisp up on the edges.
- Serve immediately.
More Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes: