Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte – a creamy, dairy free coffee drink perfect for sipping this fall. Made with real pumpkin and no refined sugar, this delicious beverage is a indulgent treat you can feel good about.
That means it’s time to turn your everyday coffee into a cozy spiced pumpkin coffee drink.
I usually like my coffee black, but there is something about the cooler temps, crunch of fallen leaves and gorgeous colors of fall that make me crave this sweet and creamy dairy free pumpkin latte.
Skip the busy lines and high prices at your local coffee house and indulge easily at home with this Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte!
Fall is for Pumpkin Everything
Pumpkin is one of those versatile veggies that literally goes with everything. From sweet to savory, breakfast to dessert, it just works.
Bonus: pumpkins are nutritious. Full of fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin E, and antioxidants – you’re gonna want to eat up!
On the blog already, you can get your pumpkin fix by enjoying all of these:
That’s a lot of pumpkin, y’all. And now, I’m adding this Pumpkin Latte because it’s just way too delicious not to.
Oat Milk is Perfect for Coffee Drinks
In the past, my go-to coffee house order was a latte with soy milk. Once coconut milk was an option, I would sometimes get that.
And then, I discovered oat milk!
Craft Donuts + Coffee is a local Illinois joint serving up delicious coffee and donuts with plenty of vegan (and gluten free) options! Ironically, the owners used to live in TX and are friends with my husband’s cousin who lives there as well. Small world.
All that to say that Craft is where I had my first oat milk coffee drink. My usual order is a hazelnut latte with oat milk, but more recently, they’ve added a seasonal Harvest Oat Latte to their menu and it’s soooo good!
Their newest latte creation was my inspiration for this homemade Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte.
Oat milk is neutral tasting and so creamy. It’s definitely my new favorite for shop bought and homemade coffee drinks!
Oat milk is readily available in most grocery stores these days, but it’s super easy to make yourself at home. My friend, Mel from A Virtual Vegan, has a great recipe for homemade oat milk if you want to make your own.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Let me tell you why this pumpkin spice latte recipe is better than Starbucks.
- it’s dairy free
- it’s refined sugar free
- it contains 3 tablespoons of real pumpkin
- it’s quick and easy to make
- it’s cheaper
Bonus: No annoying barista to spell/say your name wrong when your order is ready.
Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte
I hope you love this Pumpkin Latte as much as I do. If you try it, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback and star rating.
You can also find me on social media. Be sure to tag @veggie_inspired and #veggieinspired so I’m sure to see it.
Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk
- 3 tbsp pure pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (use 2 tbsp if you like a sweeter coffee drink)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- pinch salt (optional)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- In a blender, add oat milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt, if using. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the oat milk mixture into a small saucepan and gently warm for 2-3 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Pour 1/2 cup coffee into each of 2 mugs. Pour half of the oat milk mixture over the coffee in each mug. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.
More Delicious Fall Vegan Recipes to Love: