A creamy, dairy free coffee drink perfect for sipping in the fall. Made with real pumpkin and no refined sugar, this delicious Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte is an indulgent beverage treat you can feel good about.
That means it’s time to turn your everyday coffee into a cozy spiced pumpkin coffee drink.
I usually like my coffee black, but there is something about the cooler temps, crunch of fallen leaves and gorgeous colors of fall that make me crave this sweet and creamy dairy free pumpkin spice latte.
Skip the busy lines and high prices at your local coffee house and indulge easily at home with this Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte!
Pumpkin is one of those versatile veggies that literally goes with everything. From sweet to savory, breakfast to dessert, it just works.
Bonus: pumpkins are nutritious. Full of fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin E, and antioxidants – you’re gonna want to eat up!
On the blog already, you can get your pumpkin fix by enjoying all of these:
That’s a lot of pumpkin, y’all. And now, I’m adding this Pumpkin Latte because it’s just way too delicious not to. And if you want those fall vibes while it’s still in the heat of summer, try my Pumpkin Spiced Iced Latte!
In the past, my go-to coffee house order was a latte with soy milk. Once coconut milk was an option, I would sometimes get that.
And then, I discovered oat milk!
Oat milk is neutral tasting and so creamy. It’s definitely my new favorite for shop bought and homemade coffee drinks, like this Starbucks Copycat Apple Crisp Oatmilk Macchiato!
Oat milk is readily available in most grocery stores these days, but it’s super easy to make yourself at home. My friend, Mel from A Virtual Vegan, has a great recipe for homemade oat milk if you want to make your own.
Let me tell you why this pumpkin spice latte recipe is better than Starbucks.
- it’s dairy free
- it’s refined sugar free
- it contains 3 tablespoons of real pumpkin
- it’s quick and easy to make
- it’s cheaper
Bonus: No barista to spell/say your name wrong when your order is ready.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you tried it, please use the rating system in the recipe card and leave a comment below with your feedback.
Be sure to sign up for my FREE Newsletter to be the first to get my NEW recipes! You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
For even more easy family recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, The Meatless Monday Family Cookbook!
Harvest Oat Pumpkin Latte
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- 3 tablespoons pure pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup use 2 tablespoons if you like a sweeter coffee drink
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon plus more for sprinkling on top
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg plus more for sprinkling on top
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- pinch salt optional
- 1 cup strong brewed black coffee
- In a blender, add oat milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt, if using. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the oat milk mixture into a small saucepan and gently warm for 2 to 3 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
- Pour ½ cup coffee into each of 2 mugs. Pour half of the oat milk mixture over the coffee in each mug. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.
Nutrition values are calculated using online calculators and are estimates only. Please verify using your own data.